Are you settling in the Toulouse region and starting a new life in the southwest of France?
Have you been living in the Toulouse region for several months or years and need assistance with your daily tasks?
Objectif Français offers personalized support and advice to foreign expatriates in the Toulouse region. Whether you are in France for professional or personal reasons, we understand the difficulties you face and we are here to help you overcome these challenges.
We offer a wide range of services for foreign expatriates in France, including:
- Settlement assistance: We can help you find accommodation, open a bank account, obtain a social security card, etc.
- Help with administrative formalities: We can help you fill out forms, understand administrative procedures and assist you with meetings at the town hall or the prefecture.
- Job search assistance: We can help you write your CV and cover letter, prepare for job interviews and connect with potential employers.
- Language learning assistance: We can organise face-to-face group or individual classes based on your needs and focused on specific topics (health, immigration, accommodation, transport, day-to-day formalities…).
- Assistance in discovering French culture: We can organize cultural visits, cultural activities and meetings with French people to help you integrate into the community.